Wednesday, January 5, 2011

See it here 1st: Marsha Ambrosius video for "Far Away"

Check out the second single, "Far Away" from Marsha Ambrosius's upcoming album "Late nights, Early Mornings."

She is sending such a powerful message and it made me want to cry.

When I moved to Waterbury in the 8th grade I was bullied. Considering the things I went through, it's a wonder I survived. For years I struggled with issues because of the way I was treated. I know how shitty I felt because of my treatment, and I cannot imagine the torment one must face when dealing with being bullied because of your sexuality.

I love the video and I appreciate her standing up and speaking out. What's your theory?

Marsha live  at SOB's last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your theory with us, we all want to know what you think. Be careful, I comment back.