Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Eve 2011 - Sistah you've been on my mind.

I am so thankful that I have been spared another day. I am thankful that I have made it almost 24 hours into 2011.

For about two weeks now, my sister and I had been making plans to spend new years eve in Times Square. We fantasized about our upcoming evening daily on the phone and planned out details for her six hour drive to the city. Despite our intention on spending the holiday out and about in New York City we watched the Bravo NYE special, counted down the new year, died laughing at "Tardy for the Party" and fell asleep by 1am. A FAR CRY FROM OUR ORIGINAL PLAN.

This morning I woke up with no regrets. There is no better way that I would have rather spent my first moments of 2011. I was safe at home with my family. My sister and I may have our ups and downs, but I realize that no one else loves me like she does and I am so thankful for her.

Happy 2011. The best for you and your family throughout this year and always.

1 comment:

  1. I like this picture!! AWE!! I'm glad you guys got to spend New Year's together!!

    ReplyDelete

Share your theory with us, we all want to know what you think. Be careful, I comment back.