Friday, December 31, 2010

Video Vixen for a day - Wish You Ill Video Shoot

About two months ago Shay Star announced on twitter that they were looking for young ladies to participate in a video shoot. I went back and forth with myself for a few minutes and decided to submit my info. A few weeks later I was invited to the shoot.

 When I found out who the artist was I did my research. I'm telling you now, if the dude was whack I would not be making this post. I must admit after hearing his name I was a little skeptical - CR da Show. Anyway, it turns out this boy can really SANG, so it's no wonder he is signed to Nappy Boy records. His latest mixtape is called Mars and you can download it here.

So anyway, I've been on plenty of sets before - but never as "talent." I would have to say that when you are there as an observer things go by a lot more quickly. It felt like we spent most of the day waiting for our scene.

I was amazed at how all the girls got along and shared make-up and tips. For the most part, it was all love. It was such an amazing time, I mean what girl does not want to dress up and get her make-up done to sit around and be filmed being pretty? HELLO?


I have to give a huge shout-out to the director Scenario - I love the video, to Kathy at KL PR Group, to Kayren of KD Couture, to BWest, and to Ms. Sharon - CR's mother (who I hear can SANG as well).

CHECK OUT THE FINAL CUT:


Behind the scene by BWest: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your theory with us, we all want to know what you think. Be careful, I comment back.