Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Mr. Fabulosity, André D. Singleton



Andre D. Singleton is known internationally for his big-bright smile, his infectious laugh, and his ability to “bring it” on the dance floor as a member of the band, Boogieman. Andre is not only a survivor, but an inspiration to all he encounters.
Mr. Fabulosity, himself, sat down with Brandice Taylor-Davis of WNSR - New School Radio for a candid interview about his time at Eugene Lang College, his brush with death, and his motto for life.


I first introduced you to Mr. Fabulosity when he brought me back to reality last year. Clearly, I have been slacking on my pimping - because I have no good reason for not sharing it here as well.

Recently, Andre appeared on Episode 5 of the hit VH-1 Show, Basketball Wives.

Find André on twitter: @Brohogany

 Andre D. Singleton Interview by MsTheory2U

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your theory with us, we all want to know what you think. Be careful, I comment back.