Tuesday, May 24, 2011

No one said being sexy is easy.



After a few weeks, the DVD's got old and I starting finding every excuse in the book not to work out - a major set back. I had to do something about it, especially when I noticed that all the extra attention I get on the street because of the excessive mass trailing behind me.

Realizing that summer is looming, I had to do something to keep my bikini body from slipping away. The first thing I did was go bathing suit shopping. I bought a cute little cut-out number - a size smaller than I wear. Second, I started a regimen at a gym. The Wendy Williams Show has been getting me through cardio and I've been putting mind over matter during strength training. I knew I was out of shape, but you never realize how much until you start working out. My inner thigh area has never hurt so much.

Although I had a set back, I am not giving up. Reaching my goal is a must. I do not have a specific weight loss goal, I just want to look AMAZING in my clothes and to be healthy for the rest of my life.

Yesterday, as I was complaining to one of the trainers at the gym about the commitment it will take to fit into that bathing suit and he said something that I will keep in my mind as my calves and lungs burn, "No one said being sexy is easy."

Do you have a weight-loss story? Share it with us. Send your submission to thatsmytheory@gmail.com.

-Theory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your theory with us, we all want to know what you think. Be careful, I comment back.