Saturday, April 16, 2011

Let's catch up.

Dear Reader,

School is really kicking my butt this semester, but not really in a bad way. I am being challenged on new levels and I have been learning so much. In addition to homework a college student like has to hustle and I'm employed on campus and just started as a hostess/bar back/waitress. A dude at the restaurant called me a job whore today, and I replied "Damn right." There are goals I am trying to accomplish that require cash money $$$.


Here are a few things I have been working on for school:


I have also been working on projects for New School Radio (which I will share with you soon) and I completed my application for University Student Senate today. Boy, am i going to have my hands full.
Recently, I attended an amazing event for Triple Fat Goose and will be posting on that soon. I've started treating myself to pedicures and brunch on Sundays, I'm loosing the workout battle (but I will not loose the war - dammit) and I'm learning that I can do without eight hours of sleep because MAC makeup is wonderful. 

Bear with me a little longer y'all. Life is getting really serious over here and I am enjoying every minute of it.

-Theory




 P.S. Miles Kohrman is awesome and will be an amazing Editor-in-Chief for The New School Free Press. Congratulations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your theory with us, we all want to know what you think. Be careful, I comment back.