Monday, March 14, 2011

Now work it out . . . West side work it out . . .

Can't wear this with "back fat." Not a good look.



In my quest towards a healthy, sexy body . . . yesterday I purchased two DVD's to work out at home. Gym memberships that offer classes in NYC are not in my budget, so this is the next best thing. The Bollywood Dance Workout with Hemalayaa is easy to follow along with and makes it easy to forget that you are working out. I thought core fusion yoga would be a peaceful and relaxing way to work out - boy was I in for a surprise. It is really, really intense - a great abdomen workout.

I have also started taking the stairs (when I'm not wearing heels) walking to farther subway stops and getting off a stop early. This sudden activity is taking a toll on me and tonight I discovered that Epsom salt is my new best friend. Not only does it relax your muscles, but it is really great for cleaning out your pores.

Sadly, I have to admit - I cheated on my diet restriction . . . twice. I could not resist the call from the Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato and Avacado Sandwich from Zeitzeff. *Drools* My next step is cutting out the sugar. Over the last few days, I have realized that I have a serious problem. I can work out all I want to . . . but if I continue consuming this amount of sugar I will only be sabotaging my weight loss.

I encourage you to join me on my way to a sexy, healthy body. My goal is to wear something backless, what is yours? Share your goals and tips with me. Lets get fly together!

Peace,
Theory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your theory with us, we all want to know what you think. Be careful, I comment back.