Sunday, September 12, 2010

I spy with my little eye . . . COLUMBUS SHORT.

 I was holding off on this post because this dude took a picture of Columbus and I - but I doubt he will ever send it, he was pretty shady.

So anyway, I am hanging out at Von at 3 Bleeker St (at Bowery) on Friday. My friend Konstance and I go outside to get some fresh air when I realize that we just have stepped into what is forming into a possible physical altercation. My Theory was confirmed when I heard someone yell out at the top of their lungs, "I BUST JAWS, I BUST JAWS!"

If I was slightly normal, I probably would have gone back inside at that moment - but since I'm not I stayed in case a witness was needed. ;)

Ok, after the outburst I notice a guy with brown skin, medium height, in a white tee and jeans, rockin'n a faux hawk walking towards me. I thought, "Why does this cute guy look familar?" As he beings to speak, "I'm so sorry, that is not me," it hit me - OMG, this is Columbus Short (who can currently be seen in his most recent film - "Takers"). 

His extremely fair skinned date and her friends did a wonderful job of calming him down, one of them even kidded that Columbus was "still the better dancer," referring to his dance movies "Stomp the Yard" and "Save the last Dance 2."  He chatted with me for a second about his near altercation and apologized again. I joked that I would not report this to MTO (and . . . I'm not, but you can feel free to). I have to say that this dude really is cool. Even through his turmoil, he politely gave me a photo op. It was a cute pick that the world may never see. SMH.

Until the next time,
Theory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your theory with us, we all want to know what you think. Be careful, I comment back.