Thursday, March 3, 2011

Does my butt look big in this? Why yes it does.

 Me: I think I have been gaining weight . . .
Him: Yeah, I did notice that your butt is getting bigger! (grinning from ear to ear)

I have been very frustrated with my body lately. Suddenly, I can't fit into my favorite pair of pants. How did this sneak up on me? I need to do something about this, yesterday.

When I think back on my diet from this time last year, I can't help but notice how things have changed. I hardly ever ate out and I cooked at home almost everyday. Sometimes even preparing enough food for a few days. Right now, I can't even tell you the last time I went grocery shopping. I need to get it together. After living with a roommate that let her cat on the counter and stove, cooking was rarely and option.

I saw this woman last night with a backless dress . . . her back was flawless. Last night, I put on my jacket because I got sick of sucking in my stomach and holding my Beyonce/Sachika Twins pose. That my friends, is a damn shame. I am going to do something about this.

Starting today, I am taking the stairs. It will be hard to say no . . . but for the next 30 days I am giving up beef and bacon. I am holding back the tears, but I have got to face the facts. I do not have the same chemical makeup I did at 18. I do have to exercise to keep my girlish figure.

Here is to vegetables and chicken . . .  and a sexy, healthy body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your theory with us, we all want to know what you think. Be careful, I comment back.