Sunday, June 20, 2010

Today's Theory . . . Tomorrow's Fact:: Avriel Epps

    There are some things in life that are just meant to be. From birth Barack Obama was destined to become the 44th President of the United States, Martha Stewart was meant to be a domestic goddess, and Avriel Epps was created to take the entertainment industry by storm. Avriel started her career at the tender age of two as a commercial actress and eventually began to do voice overs by four years old (she furnished the voice of the character “Timberly” on the hit Nickelodeon show, “Hey, Arnold.”)   
    Years later, Avriel is becoming known for her distinctive singing voice and powerful lyrics. She became a songwriter at the age of 12 when her father told her, “If you want to be a singer, you have to write your own songs.” As a poet and piano player, it was an easy transition, “Being a songwriter is important, I’ll always be giving something unique,” she said.

   Being a singer/songwriter was not enough for this ambitious girl. At the age of 15 she began modeling after meeting a runway producer who Avriel says, “took me under his wing.” Modeling only seemed like a natural fit for the 5' 10" slender, caramel skin beauty, with long curly hair and the longest legs you have seen in your life.

    Pulling from her limitless well of talent, she also acts as the creative director for all of her photo shoots and often works with other models. When Avriel dreams, she dreams big, “Ultimately I would love to own an entertainment company and publication,” she said. “I love fashion, I would love to own my own magazine and possibly television. The possibilities are endless.”

    Currently she is focusing her attention on her career as a music artist.  Avriel writes songs from her own personal experiences, "My songs tell a story,” she said. “You can piece my life together through my songs.” Her music provides you with unparalleled emotion and powerful lyrics that hit you at your very core. I fell in love with her when my friend, Brandon Graham, told me to check out her videos on YouTube. I literally asked him where she had been all my life.

    Avriel has been working with producers across the country, and has recently release my favorite track to date, “Bouncer.” The song is featured on the album, “Recharged,” and is produced by the acclaimed Cook Classics. This track is on its way to being a hit, and I predict that it will soon be played in clubs everywhere. You can download it here.

    It won't long before people across the country are going crazy over Avriel Epps. This smart and talented young lady is going places. She offered her opinion on how you can be on your way too, “You need to be grounded, to be creative you have to stay grounded,” she said. “Be true to your craft and be passionate about what you are doing.”

How I came to adore Avriel, she is the truth:


LOVE THIS ONE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your theory with us, we all want to know what you think. Be careful, I comment back.